News, Notices & Social Media Channels
Join the Xalgorithms Community of Interest
We welcome your participation in this informal learning and knowledge-sharing community of interest. Participation is in the context of your individual capacity, driven by your particular interests and views, which may or may not reflect any official stances of other organizations in which you may happen to work.
Our shared interest is the development and evolution of a open, standard way to publish and to fetch computational algorithms over the Internet, with particular attention to advancing the fairness and efficiency of markets through algorithmic commerce.
General Updates & Notices
- Follow Xalgorithms Alliance on Twitter: @xalgorithms
Hashtags: #internetofrules #IoR #lichen #xalgo #xalgorithms
- Engage on the topic of an Internet of Rules for Trade Facilitation: @xalgo4trade
- Follow Xalgorithms Alliance on LinkedIn
- Watch Xalgorithms video overview on Vimeo
- Our discussion forum was installed on 1 February 2017. We’re currently developing its opening structure, which will then evolve over time with the direction of community interests.
- Participate in Xalgorithms software development on Github
Latest Release (Alpha implementation for Android)